sunnuntai 29. tammikuuta 2012



Making my art premises 

When making art my starting point usually is my own experiences from my everyday life. Experiences witch can be meaningless to others. Things that connected to my subconscious or my personal history. Those experiences mirror the word around me and the society we are all living in. My works are partially emotions, buzzle pieces of my personal history. Those pieces I want to adduce in my works with different colors, shapes and techniques. Sometimes color alone can be the starting point of my work. I transform my thoughts into art works by painting or with different techniques of graphic art. In graphic art, techniques and its many different forms fascinate me. Combining different techniques and experimenting with new things is all so interesting considering final result. 





Minun puutarhani: Syyskuu
Garborundum

Ei kommentteja: